5 Adorable Boy Nursery Themes
Every nursery has a few essentials, like a crib, glider, and changing table, but the fun part comes with choosing the perfect theme to pull it all together in an adorable space for your little one!
Explore five fun ideas for boy nursery themes:
1. Little All-Star Nursery
Choose a palette of red, white, and blue with pops of turf-grass green to create a space fit for an MVP. These are our top picks for an all-star nursery lineup:
1. crib | 2. growth chart | 3. rug | 4. baseball gift set | 5. personalized sign | 6. sports-themed wall art | 7. pillow | 8. hooks | 9. football gift set | 10. bookends
If natural wood is more your style, design a rustic nursery for your little guy. Inspired by Mr. Fox in Socks, baby will feel comfy and cozy in this nursery fit for adventure!
3. Modern Green Dinosaur Theme
Modern design and bright bold colors come together in a playful nursery for your baby boy. Our cuddly “Tricerasocks” is the perfect companion for this room!
Glider, dresser, and rug – The Land of Nod | “Tricerasocks” Dinosaur Plush – Baby Aspen
Dinosaur Print – Alley Kids | Crib – Ikea (similar options: Ikea; Land of Nod)
4. Nautical Nursery
Set sail with a nautical nursery that will easily transition to a big kid room! Create a sophisticated space that is perfectly preppy with a rich navy palette, bold prints, and cool rope accents.
1. sail boat mobile | 2. octopus triptych | 3. rope lamp | 4. letter pillow | 5. sail boat sheets
6. porthole mirror | 7. ship wheel | 8. rope shelf | 9. knot rug | 10. anchor hooks
Herbie in Hightops is the inspiration behind this safari-themed nursery. A brown and burnt orange color palette pairs nicely with modern geometric shapes to transform your space into a safari adventure!
1. dresser | 2. light fixture | 3. giraffe art | 4. giraffe plush | 5. glider | 6. crib | 7. rug
Share your nursery plans in the comments below!