Welcome baby with a nautical nursery they’ll love for years to come. Here are our 10 picks for sophisticated sea-inspired decor. Create a space that is perfectly preppy with a rich navy palette, bold prints, and cool rope accents. 1. … Continue reading
Here are our top picks for a bright and bold flamingo-inspired nursery. We mixed polka dots, flamingo prints, and soft ivory accents with lots of texture, making this a great space for baby girl to grow. Scroll down for all of the products featured and special DIY instructions for the fringe mobile.
1. Flamingo in Flight Prints – choose one or hang all three! (via The Animal Print Shop)
2. Just one accent wall with this printed wall paper will brighten the room with pops of pink. (via Hello Pretty)
3. This flexible flamingo alphabet is sure to make you smile (via Amelie Legault on Etsy)
4. A fluffy round rug makes the floor an inviting play space for baby (via Land of Nod)
5. It’s all in the details and these neutral curtain have great texture. (via Land of Nod)
6. “Fancy Pants” plush flamingo is wearing bloomers for baby! Her polka dot pants fit right in to this room! (via Baby Aspen)
8. Bring on the patterns! We love this gold polka dot crib sheet! (via Land of Nod)
9. The Harper crib comes in so many bright colors – this pink really pops! (via Pottery Barn Kids)
We are so inspired by Radiant Orchid, the bright shade of purple named Pantone’s color of the year for 2014. Here is some inspiration for mixing and matching sweet and modern styles for your baby girl’s nursery. Start with a neutral wall (we love the striped one below!) and add in accents of pastels and gold with pops of this bright purple.
Furniture via The Land of Nod | Rooms via Project Nursery
Art via Sugarboo Designs | Penguin plush via Baby Aspen
Pin the inspiration here!
We love the idea of a sophisticated, yet sassy safari-themed nursery. Blending bold patterns and lots of texture with neutral grey & beige, soft pinks, and pops of red, gives a bold twist on a classic nursery theme. Here’s the … Continue reading
Today’s cribspiration comes from paper pom poms. At Baby Aspen, we use paper pom poms for nearly every celebration and shower to enhance the theme and bring a pop of color to our conference party room. Paper pom poms are … Continue reading