As a company, The Aspen Brands is committed to doing community outreach on a consistent basis. In late 2012, we started Aspen Cares to give our employees the opportunity to volunteer and give back to the community in different ways. Aspen Cares is made up of a volunteer group of employees who are responsible for planning and organizing quarterly initiatives. So far, we held a Thanksgiving food drive, collected toys for Toys for Tots and held a clothing drive. Our big event this year was the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure, which took place in Atlanta this past Saturday. With a predominately female employee population and customer base, supporting breast cancer research is the ideal cause for us to support. We held fundraisers leading up to the race, including a cupcake gram, flying flapjacks breakfast and spaghetti lunch. We had a great group of employees who participated in the race and we had a great time completing the 5k together! Look out for future Aspen Cares updates on Facebook, and here on the blog!
We celebrated the start of Spring last month with this post featuring “Bunch O’Bloomers.” Now Spring is in full bloom and we’ve got garden-inspired gifts galore! Take a look at our top picks for baby:
1. “Snug As a Bug” Ladybug Snuggle Sack – Your new little lady will sleep safe and sound in our “Snug as a Bug” Snuggle Sack, and she’ll look adorable doing it! This item can be personalized with a monogram front and center!
2. “Cute As a Bug” Four-Piece Critter Gift Set – Meet the leading ladybugs that want to have fun with the new kid in town! This set includes: 12″-square lovie, mini-plush ladybug rattle and a ladybug door hanger that can be embroidered with baby’s name!
3. “Critter Couture Caps by Baby Aspen” Knit Bee Plush Toy and Knit Cap for Baby – Could this bee any cuter? This makes a unique gift for a baby girl or boy!
4. “Caterpillar Crawlers” Baby Socks Gift Set – Here’s an adorable little caterpillar the new parents won’t mind crawling into baby’s sock drawer!
5. “Butterfly” Headband with Booties Gift Set – These accessories will look great with butterflies fluttering on baby’s head and feet!
6. Butterfly Bloomers For Fluttering Bums – These fluttering butterflies are too cute on baby’s bum as she crawls around! (0-6 or 6-12 months)
To many golfers, the annual Masters Tournament is a symbol that spring has arrived.
The crowd goes wild! Every little golfer dreams about that magic moment on the 18th green-but they can’t be sure whether the crowd is cheering for that amazing putt or their great sense of style. Simply sporty, playtime fun! Get your Little Golfer gear here!
Safari and Jungle have long been popular themes from nursery decor, to baby showers, and even gear for baby. In December, Baby Aspen’s “Sock Safari” was featured in Marie Claire’s holiday gift guide! We predict that this trend is here to stay.
Our Safari collection offers a wide variety of gifts for baby and continues to grow. The soft and cuddly giraffe snuggle sack joined the pack in January. Are you shopping for a mom-to-be who isn’t finding out if shes having a boy or a girl? Many of these items are gender neutral, so they are perfect for any baby on the way! There’s something for every wild child!
For more Safari products, visit KateAspen.com for your Safari party supplies!