We love the idea of a sophisticated, yet sassy safari-themed nursery. Blending bold patterns and lots of texture with neutral grey & beige, soft pinks, and pops of red, gives a bold twist on a classic nursery theme. Here’s the inspiration(links below):
Today’s cribspiration comes from paper pom poms. At Baby Aspen, we use paper pom poms for nearly every celebration and shower to enhance the theme and bring a pop of color to our conference party room. Paper pom poms are a great way to add a pop of color to a nursery too! Making them is a cheap and easy DIY project that makes a big impact. You can re-purpose your party decorations from shower decor to nursery decor. They are also a great way to add a color statement to a gender-neutral room once the baby is born.
Here are the step-by-step instructions from Martha Stewart:
Here are some of our favorite nursery installations:
1. Via Cheap and Chic Nursery , 2. Gigi’s Room via Centsational Girl , 3. via Cheap and Chic Nursery, 4. Via White Nest, 5. Wren’s Reno via In the Fun Lane, 6. Via The Merriment Blog, 7. Via Simple Sage Designs, 8. Story’s Room via Danielle Burkleo , 9. Prost to the Host via Etsy, 10. Eleven Yards of Pom Poms via Five Camels
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls! Step right up to see the new “Big Top Baby” collection! We’ve combined the popular chevron print with bright red, yellow, orange, and blue, with a touch of gray for sophistication, into a sweet new line of gifts. Baby will love tummy time on the circus play mat and will sleep soundly with the tent-top lovie. Here’s some cribspiration, incorporating everything you need to bring the big top home!
1. Bunting Curtains via Ikea
2. “Big Top Baby” Three-Piece Baby Gift Set via Baby Aspen
3. The Reese Crib (red) via People.com
4. Zig Zag Yellow Rug via Dwell Studios
5. Eames Rocker (blue) via Room and Board
6. Carnival photo (Eye Poetry Photography via Etsy)
7. Marquee Alphabet Light via Urban Outfitters
8. “Big Top Tummy Time” Circus Playmat via Baby Aspen
9. “Big Top Banks” via Baby Aspen
Visit babyaspen.com to view the entire collection!